I noticed that a couple weeks ago the number of subscribers to my blog dropped significantly. I thought I had my RSS feeds at edublogs routed through FeedBurner, and as such I wouldn’t need to do too much to keep my current subscribers. However, I now realize that this wasn’t quite the case.
If you’re getting this in your RSS reader, it means I messed up and didn’t handle the transition to my self hosted site very cleanly (http://blog.benwildeboer.com). If you’d like to subscribe to the feed for my new online space head over to the blog or use this feed address: http://feeds.feedburner.com/SustainablyDigital
Sorry for any confusion!